The night I learned how to use chopsticks.
Pusheen the cat making some chemistry.
That cat is not wearing safety goggles, he hasn’t even bothered to clean up that spilled solvent, and he is holding that Erlenmeyer flask way to close to his face.
Pusheen the Cat, more like Pusheen the limits of lab safety
Sometimes I just feel inexplicably guilty for all the plants I’ve neglected to death.
First, Dev1 is what should be there for the device ID. The hex values won’t work. The error indicates that the NI DAQmx library is not installed and that really is the only way that particular error message can be generated. My recommendation would be to uninstall the software that the device came with (assuming there was an installation step) and download and install NI DAQmx 9.6.1 from National Instruments.
Looks like my YouTube channel did pretty well last month, at least as compared with past channel performance. You can’t really tell from the graphs above, but total views are on an upward trend generally even discounting all of the new videos that I’ve put up this year, though I haven’t yet been able to get daily views up past the all time record. With the current trend and plans for more uploads this year it’s probably only a matter of time for that. Ad revenue is more than double the old monthly record. It seems to be pretty random what advertisers happen to be paying at any given moment and it was only a couple months ago (December) when I had an all time monthly low for that ($2.00) but I’m still projecting that the account gets enough that I’ll actually get paid some time before the end of this year. Demographic data has been reasonably stable, though the proportion of women watching my videos has been slowly increasing. Comment counts are inflated because sharing videos on Google+ without comment adds a comment on this report rather than properly indicating it as a share and new subscriptions are a little bit above average for the month. I continue to be surprised by the enduring popularity of my video on roast profile development with more than 2000 views for each of the past 3 months and a long term upward trend there (it’s just recently passed 31,000 total views). Also somewhat annoyed that it’s never on the first page of search results for “coffee roasting” despite being both more popular and more relevant than many of the videos that are regularly there. Maybe that will change once I get some proper captions edited for that video.
While in China I picked up some random flowering teas for the staff to enjoy. Yesterday they tried this one which apparently floats.
Camera: LG Electronics LGP505
— Focal Length: 4mm
Sorry for the late response. As you may have read in earlier posts here I was in China teaching coffee classes and tumblr does not seem to work in that country. The most reliable way to get in contact with me continues to be email.
Manual data entry has never been a particularly well integrated or widely used feature in Typica so it wouldn’t surprise me if I broke that at some point (one update in particular comes to mind as a potential source of such a problem). I’ll look into your bug report and if I can replicate the issue I’ll add it to the issue tracker so I remember to fix that. I think generally the way people deal with this is to just have Typica record a batch roasted against the earlier manually recorded profile and call that good enough. It’s a more convenient way of working even when that feature does work than messing around with manual data entry.
If you must get manually entered data into Typica and that feature isn’t currently working, I’d recommend recording a little data (1 or 2 seconds) without a batch associated with it and save that to an XML file (File->Save). Then you can open that file in the plain text editor (not word processor) of your choice. The data format should be reasonably obvious so you can just type your data in, save, and open it in Typica.